Discuss Alpha 28x, vaillant pro 28, viess 100 26, or ideal logic 30 - any opinions pls guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAD

Hello all,

Just getting opinions on the above boilers if i can please. Have worked on plenty of vaillant pro and pluses and they're nice to work on. Ideal were icos and isars, but not alpas and viessman.

Alpha/ideal lowest price - so i spose how do they fair against the Vaillant?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

JAD

Re: Alpha 28x, vaillant pro 28, viess 100 26, or ideal logic 30 - any opinions pls gu

I would stay clear from Ideal and have heard good things about Alphas

Re: Alpha 28x, vaillant pro 28, viess 100 26, or ideal logic 30 - any opinions pls gu

I pretty much agree on the ideals. Haven't had a great deal of experience on them but didn't like the isos and isars at all! Thanks for the input

Avoid ideals like the plague! Vaillant, AlphaViessmannIn that order, forget the logic its junk.

supposedly it is hard to get parts for viessmans which may mean a long wait for customer if it breaks down

put remeha aventa in this category also look at the call back stats on the logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha 28x, vaillant pro 28, viess 100 26, or ideal logic 30 - any opinions pls guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock