Discuss Agency plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Just a quick question about agency plumbing. Is their a certain criteria you have to meet to do it as I've got my NVQ 2 but my only experience is industrial bar a few bits and bobs. I don't really want to do it but I'm having no look trying to start my level 3 but thought I might still be able to learn something.

yes usually NVQ2 plus CSCS card. I have heard some ask for asbestos awareness course.

Easiest way is to go in and find out they are all different so will have to find out from your local one really

Just send them your cv mate.

You might be lucky and get a job that suits your skills/ability, on decent money and may lead to a perminant job. :stooge_curly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Agency plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock