Discuss Acova radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
I fitted a few of these about a fortnight ago for a customer of mine and although there's plenty of water (Bled the system a few times) two of them are getting warm, but not hot, and one remains cold.
[They] seem to think that the radiators might be installed the wrong way around. Is this possible, and if so what's inside them that makes it such a a problem?
I'm going back next Friday and I thought it might be good to ask on here first as I've fitted loads of these and never had a problem before :)

It it a tubular rail one?
If so, some have a plastic dip tube that is inside the flow connection. I is about 2/3 of the height of the rad. And needs to be on the flow. It won't swap to the other side.
You might get away with turning the rad around ( back to front)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acova radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock