Discuss WTF is going on around here??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
whats going on with Tapatalk?? I can't log on.
For a wee minute I thought the site had been shut down and I got all distressed man lol

I know the sites been updated but for ages when I tried to log on with tapatalk I got a message saying the site was upgrading. Now I just can't log in.

Anyone else got the same issue?

Sounds like your doing good for your first year

Never bother with the forum on the phone , screens too small and hard work , besides that I am tooooo buzy , you cant be a proper plumber yet if you have time to come in here during the day lol .

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
Never bother with the forum on the phone , screens too small and hard work , besides that I am tooooo buzy , you cant be a proper plumber yet if you have time to come in here during the day lol .
haha this is true! Mind you it's a lifeline when I get stuck!!

Reactions: Dan
Try it one day now to see what you think. It removes a lot of the content and makes just the post viewable. Moves user tags and things. It should be akin to using your phone on a news website or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WTF is going on around here??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back