Discuss Worcester 40 CDI conventional Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danv44444

Hi Guys, I got called to look at the above boiler last week because the boiler would not stay ignited. The Flame kept fluctuating then eventually went to lockout. I phoned Worcester technical and tested evrything as they said but still couldnt find anything to fix it.

In the end the customer paid for worcster to come out and fix it for £250. The customer isnt very technical put said the worcester guy said it was something simple.

Have any of you guys ever come across this with worcesters before. I checked the gas valve, fan, Flue and cleaned the heat exchanger.

Any help for future reference would be appreicated.

Hi Guys, I got called to look at the above boiler last week because the boiler would not stay ignited. The Flame kept fluctuating then eventually went to lockout. I phoned Worcester technical and tested evrything as they said but still couldnt find anything to fix it.

In the end the customer paid for worcster to come out and fix it for £250. The customer isnt very technical put said the worcester guy said it was something simple.

Have any of you guys ever come across this with worcesters before. I checked the gas valve, fan, Flue and cleaned the heat exchanger.

Any help for future reference would be appreicated.

how old?
Did it throw an F code or EA?

Hi Vern, Installed in 2007 and fault code fo. it also flased up ea

Guys, open forum!

Can you please both PM Mr Doberman with your gsr details so topics like this can be discussed in the gsr engineers private forum?

You'll also gain access to the plumbers arms where much quaffing and merriment goes on!

ta muchly!

Guys, open forum!

Can you please both PM Mr Doberman with your gsr details so topics like this can be discussed in the gsr engineers private forum?

You'll also gain access to the plumbers arms where much quaffing and merriment goes on!

ta muchly!
Will do pal

hi Croppie, I am in the gsr forum already. Sorry i thought this post was in there??? I sent a message off a while ago but cant get in the plumbers in arms?

Can you pm him again please Danv? if he added you to both your name would go red and you'd have Gas Safe Registered under your picture too.

Cheers mate.

Is the the correct message address " Mr Doberman". ? Not being funny just want to be sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 40 CDI conventional Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock