Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to say that we wouldn't be allowed to practice our beliefs in a Islamic state etc. it's true but but freedom is part of what makes Britain Great. Unfortunately we do tolerate too much and tied up with too much bureaucratic red tape.

What makes it worse is that all the bystanders decided to film it on phones rather then rip the the Gil perpetrators limb from limb.

There is no place in society (ours or any others) for people like this and it will cost the UK taxpayer millions to keep them safe whilst they serve time in jail. We need to wake up and realise that there is no chance of rehabilitation for people like this and bring back capital punishment.

But i dont think freedom is what makes this country great ! Infact i dont think this country is too great the state its in ! It doesnt go againest my freedom to knock immigration on the head ! Its not againest my freedom if the commit a crime send them back home !

What is againest my freedom is them changing the way i like b there was a kick up around my area about 2 years ago saying muslims where complaining about christmas decorations ! Ha ha that is my freedom ! Its my country ! Were not free ! I cant go into the road and shout anything i want

Bring back death penalty ! Look at the killer for tia sharp ! That young girl killed by a man who lived with her nan ! Hidden in her nans loft. And he wont tell the police or family what he actually did or how he killed her or why ! He even pleaded on tv !

Tia sharps dad is trying to get death penelty back ! And i would happily sign the petition !

Your right, our freedom is being restricted as we tolerate others but they do not respect us.

However, would you rather live in a country where there is no freedom. Where women and children are treated as objects and are often subjected to rape and assaults?

Don't get me wrong, I'm trying to defend anyone. This type of extremism cannot be tolerated and there is no place in society for it and too many do-gooders will not allow capital punishment back for this type of behaviour.

hang the *******s by the neck,tough message got across take a life.pay with yours

No excuse for not allowing the death penalty (testicles in boiling water followed by being driven over with a steam roller from the feet up at approx 0.5mph) for this type of crime. There is no possibility of them having the wrong person for the crime.

The more we let these type of crimes continue, and allow idiots to stay in the country and avoid deportation because of eu human rights loop holes etc, the more we will become a racist society. In the end it will lead to civil war.

I hope this doesn't blow up, i have friends who are Muslim and also friends from other religions .
I feel sorry the minority brand the majority.

Personally i think there should be the death penalty and harsher sentances.

My friend was killed by a woman texting on her phone in a 4x4 as he crossed a zebra.
she got 7 years and has just been released after 3!
where is the justice in that ?

rapists and killers usually serve half their time now and are back on the street.

I admit this country is very very well cared for but people smile in court now when they get 7 years, they know they will be out in 3.
They wouldent be smiling when that hammer hits and off to death row now would they.

I feel for that poor soldier so much, i think he would have died happy fighting for his country in afgan.
Not run down in his countrys capital and hacked up to make a statement.

No i wouldnt want to live in a country without freedom but we are not free ! As saod we are restricted by others coming into this country ! Just seen a video from that girl that makes documentries and shes gone back to luton and all the muslims walking the streeta protesting shouting police go to hell !

If you disrespect a soldier a policeman or anyone with power ypu should be punished ! If you spat at a soldier in northern ireland back in the day theyd smash your head in !

Im all for english jobs for english people ! And if you come to the country ypu may have your own belief but you cant take over ! You cant change everyone else pr the country ! There are rules !

Why did it take the police take so long to get there, bet they were too busy stopping motorists to worry about some poor soldier dyeing in the street.

Reading these comments I realise just how liberal I am. Theses events where shocking but let's not confuse 2 nut jobs with 60 million odd Muslims. I like to think we live in a free(ish) country where anybody can air there views regardless of who it offends! Imagine loving in North Korea for example!

I have a wide range of friends Muslim black chinesse gay I'd hate it if they had to suffer for prejudice brought on by two people terrible actions.

Hitler lost the war the facists where defeated lads lets keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back