Discuss Why wont my pilot stay lit Glowworm Hideaway 100 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Thanks for posting on the forum. Unfortunately it is against the law for you to take the cover off your boiler and do things to it if you are not a qualified Gas Engineer.

Due to this our members are not permitted to advise you on anything regarding you fixing your boiler for your own safety to be honest.

Thanks for understanding. I am going to close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why wont my pilot stay lit Glowworm Hideaway 100 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
C
I have a old glowworn hideaway boiler which has been working perfectly until a few days ago, had a engineer come out and change the thermocouple...
Replies
Views
Hello forum members thanks for the welcome. This is my first post. I have a Gloworm 15hxi. Its been a really good reliable boiler. I am doing...
Replies
Views
We had a Gloworm Energy 7 30r Boiler fitted in Jan 22 to replace a British Gas Boiler (which was a Glowworm Rebranded ) when the heat exchanger...
Replies
Views
Replacing a remote gas control valve with its manual equivalent. My daughter has a gas coal effect fire. First, I know they're crap, she'll just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock