Currently reading:
Where would you terminate basin waste?

Discuss Where would you terminate basin waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Basin waste going to come through under coloured square little window.

Where would you terminate it?

Thanks

68329423_722120121572848_1039597817544310784_n.jpg
12.jpg

Also excuse my ignorance part 2536452 but is it safe to just hop up on a ladder and walk about on this roof or should there be some safety proceedures to follow to protect it/myself that I'm likely unaware of?

I think I've stood on about 3 roofs in my life and never been quite sure to what extent it's a good idea. Ta
[automerge]1565806999[/automerge]
It looks like the vertical stack is cast iron?

In which case I would bring it to the right and drop it into the top of the plastic 4”.

That was my current best laid plan

Stack on the left using a mechanical boss

Roof is fine to the left but don’t stand / walk on the polycarbonate on the right

If the brickwork’s straight there doesn’t appear to be enough fall on that 4”, dropping the basin in the top may help move things along a bit.

Using the existing boss as Dave suggested will be easiest, as long as the weathering does not interfere.

Although I’m not keen on joining horizontal wastes at the side, I prefer the top, but have done so in the past when necessary with no ill effects.

Reply to Where would you terminate basin waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock