Currently reading:
what van do you drive and what do you think about it???

Discuss what van do you drive and what do you think about it??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fixter1

going to start looking for a new van and carnt mike my mind up lol

I've got a ford transit on an 03 plate. And the poor old girl is bleeding power steering fluid at the moment. That's a job for the weekend. I love it tho. Much prefer the high driving position and I don't think you can beat a ford for comfort.

Peugeot Partner 1.6hdi 90bhp (850kg payload) version (bit better than the 1.6 70hp 650kg) its the new shape 2009
Love it, enjoy overtaking ford transit vans, however the rear space needs to be well organised or
you will think its not big enough. Fantastic to drive though!

A Transit lwb medium roof, a work hose with tons of room old now but have it from it new can't remember any trouble from it except a new battery, noisy over 60 mph drinks diesel at avarage 300 miles per fill, still wouldn't get rid of it cause it never complains.

Newer VW T5 130 LWB 6 speed box, average 750 Kms per fill, very comfortable, will never be a transit for carrying capacity but to me a sports car in a van body I was stopped doing 145Km an hour one night hadn't got it long to me I was just cruising :)

Clutch is now giving a shudder which looks like a big spend, thinking of changing it for a new Caddy Maxi but then again I do take my time over such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what van do you drive and what do you think about it??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock