Discuss What Unvented cylinders do people recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdodds2004

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Fitted a few different ones

Telford tempest
Main
Worcesters
Gledhill

Not really sure which ones I prefer, tbh the main was pritty good and reasonable prices but wondering what other
People's personal choice is :)

I like the RM ones. Fitted Megaflo, Centerstore and Warmflow.

I havnt tried rm buy find there copper cylinders poor. Had 2 over the years were unions have leaked quickly. Fitted a warm flow actually thought that was decent to be fair. Can't go wrong with mega flow apart from price lol

Megaflo are overpriced. The centerstore is made by heatrae(megaflop) and is good gear. Warmflow, I don't like the fact you don't get connectors for the connections. No problems with the RM, just on with a horizontal one at the minute.

I like RM.
The prv has a dedicated balanced connection. The expansion vessel has a proper wall bracket and they have changed the thermostat now so fill yer boots!

I like the telford tempest. The bypass between flow and return seems a bit odd, something to do with noise. But apart from that there o.k.

If fitted plenty but find joule and tempest probably best on price

Tribune or ultrasteel ( ultrasteel is a tribune ) and slightly cheaper RM

They just seem cheap with swarf still on the connections and very variable with the position of the primary Connections not standard. I only know that from changing one that was US

I like range tribune ones as that's what I've fitted most of. Don't like megaflo. Too expensive and too much hassle of re forming air gap.

I like the main ones the quality is excellent for the price But the rm are decent enough as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Unvented cylinders do people recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock