Discuss Website Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R.Oak

Hey chaps. So i've spent the last few days redoing my website. I was tinkering with my old one and ended up making some changes which it wouldn't let me undo! My computer skills are limited and in the end it was easier just to start afresh! Im actually glad I did because I actually much prefer my new site.

Im looking for a bit of feedback though if you guys don't mind? I think its pretty good but i'm obviously bias because i've been absorbed in it for a few days lol. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks :)

Home

No logos? Nothing from manufacturers or suppliers no gas safe oftec or wras? Website looks ok but would expect to see some familiar logos

"Call today" ish strap line and your local phone number didn't feature in massive font . Peeps don't like just Mobile numbers

Last edited by a moderator:
My Logo is on every page. Dont have my gas safe or oftec :( I dont think theres any familiar logos im allowed to use tbh. We dont have a local phone number unfortunately, something that needs to be recitifed asap. thanks for the feedback.

Think Im right about this, some mobile phone providers offer a bolt on deal where you can have a virtual landline number and you choose the area code, think Voda & O2 do it.

Think Im right about this, some mobile phone providers offer a bolt on deal where you can have a virtual landline number and you choose the area code, think Voda & O2 do it.

REALLY?? thats awesome! im going to look into right away. Thanks! :)

This is where the problem lies in our industry of carp rates, free advice and quotes !!! Also no call out charge !!!

Busy fool springs to mind

I have that deal with my local rag ,they also have an internet set up if you miss a call via there site

Companies House is based in Cardiff, and my cert of inc says registered there. thats why its on there. I know what you mean about undermining my own worth, eventually when I have a large enough customer base i will cut back on a lot of the things I offer, but at the moment the business is new and im offering things in order to build up a customer base. I do appreciate the feedback though btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Website Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back