Discuss weather forecast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

looks like this years winter will be a bad one imho!.

i just wished they would put a right ugly minger on the telly giving us the forecast so i can concentrate on the report!!lol:skep::bigear:

Global warning is an excuse for something they can't explain

my landie is ready to rock and roll

Don't get me started on global warming, jobs for the boys. The earth over it's history has been both cooler and warmer than the current climate. It's cyclical. So now we've sorted that can we knock 20p a litre off diesel because the uk's not going to change anything.

global warming doesn't exist. the earth is just cycling through it's normal cycle of heating then cooling

beat me to it lol

Acording to a tv show I watched earth is over due for an Ice age and every 250000 years or so the poles reverse and that hasnt happened for about 300000 years so thats over due aswell.

its this ones fault##

th

Acording to a tv show I watched earth is over due for an Ice age and every 250000 years or so the poles reverse and that hasnt happened for about 300000 years so thats over due aswell.

cant change poles now,
too many fat americans for balast

sorry i missed that :shades_smile::shades_smile::shades_smile:

whilst i think it is cyclical this global warming thingy ma jig.
i cant help but think we as a species are speeding it up a little. not that i care.
i mean whats the point of solar panels etc. you cause just as much pollution etc making the things. and china and india and burn enough coal without a care.
best thing to control global warming if there is such a thing IMO would be contraception

I'm always blaming the Poles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to weather forecast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock