Discuss Wastes through joists in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised that this thread is in the arms - so this type of thing probably isn't an issue - apologies.

Matt

is it combined wastewater and sewerage? if so it doesn't necessarily need to join the stack it could run between the joists and join a downpipe for rainwater. worth checking out.....

Interesting thought.

How do you check this out?

lift the manhole covers, run the sink, flush the bog, put hose pipe down guttering and see where they all come out.

I know there is a website that will give an idea of what drains the property is likely to have based on the age of property and area etc. it is not a definitive answer but gives a guide, I can't remember what it's called, possibly this will prompt someone else to provide the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wastes through joists in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock