Search the forum,

Discuss want a free trainee???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

freddyboy2404

am going to pimp myself lol,, ive been doing a distance learning course with olci training and they've gone bust!!,, so,, without me bawling about the wrongs of the world, I need to get some practical experience in.,, I do work full time and have a revolving shift that gives me 2 days a week off but are staggered, ie Monday Tuesday one week, Wednesday Thursday the next and Friday Saturday after that,, so, im offering a FREE pair of hands in exchange for on the job training on my days off, of course all beer tokens and fry ups are accepted as a charitable donation to my bad health fund!! lol,, ok boring bits,, im 43 live in caterham surrey, not too stupid, not interested in sweeping up after you, but hands on practical stuff ( yes I know that involves sweeping to an extent!). after being screwed over by my training company, I will be looking for a new provider, and they will be looking to assess me on site after completing a full bathroom installation, so that's what im after,,, so anyone want to grab a freebie?? message me if your interested,, cheers

Hi there Freddy and welcome to the forum, i noticed you joined over a year ago, youl learn loads on here , good luck with the practical experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to want a free trainee???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock