Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera linea 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark8476

Hi guys I've a vokera linea 28 hot water side is fine it's the heating side I've a question about when boiler has reached its set target heat say 75 boiler starts to cycle of on now them temp does drop quick down to 58 then boiler fires back up again an repeats this so is it suppose to drop that quick even tho it been on a while rads are set at 3 also noticed pump to be hot to touch hotter than flow pipe cheers mark

ok I was just trying to compare with my partner dads boiler his is the linea 24 same amount of rad an set at 3 but his cycle time last longer it gets to 75 nocks off an seems to to take a while till it get to about 62 then fires back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera linea 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock