Discuss Vertical rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprising it didn't have a deflector baffle to steer the flow to top of rad.
If it works fast, then happy days

Surprising it didn't have a deflector baffle to steer the flow to top of rad.
If it works fast, then happy days

Was thinking the same thing, fitted a Hudson Reed one that was a right pig with no baffle, had to pay extra for one!!

Hmmm, I'm thinking I've messed it up now.. it didn't heat up extremely fast but I put that down to all the crappie in their system as neither did the original rad. Popped to screwfix was back in half hour and it was up to full temp all over. Worst case scenario when I flush their system in a couple months I can just put the flow at the top left. You live and learn as Shaun says ;)

The customer didn`t know any details or have any paperwork so seeing as there are different radiators out there requiring different plumbing it is not your fault as you did it the way most vertical rads need.

Just keep telling yourself that Jay and don`t fret.

The customer didn`t know any details or have any paperwork so seeing as there are different radiators out there requiring different plumbing it is not your fault as you did it the way most vertical rads need.

Just keep telling yourself that Jay and don`t fret.
I'll see how it heats once I've flushed it. Won't take 10 mins to change it over and it's peace of mind and my reputation that I'm starting to build. Cheers rpm

That would look on that ran running it all up the side of the rad

I know but there's nothing you can do and tbh it's not your problem but the cus has got two options

One buy a more expensive rad with the baffel in it

Two pipe it up tboe

If it heats up in an acceptable time then jobs done, no problem. I don't think I'd want to run a feed up to the top corner , it will look pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vertical rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock