Search the forum,

Discuss Valliant VRT 350f night / day settings help in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

L

LCooper

Hello
I've recently moved into a house with a Valliant VRT 350f.
It is showing night mode (moon symbol) on Auto and a desired temperature of 15 even though it is day and my desired day temperature is 19.5.
The date and time were wrong, but I've just managed to set these correctly and assumed that would resolve the issue, but it hasn't.
The previous residents have 2 x time programmes in the system.
Could this be causing the issue?
I just want to set it up with a day and a night desired temperature and let it do the rest unless I'm away.
Any help is gratefully appreciated.
Many thanks
Lucy

Is the required temperature higher than the room temperature? If it’s not, it won’t work.
I don't understand how to reply to the initial question but I had the same query and here's your answer. It shows the moon when you're heating is off - ie it's assuming that when you're heating is off your desired temperature is the Night set-back (ie moon) one. The image at the top of p25 of this manual will help:

Reply to Valliant VRT 350f night / day settings help in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock