Discuss Valiant 824 with an intermittent F61 code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selectsands

Gas Engineer
mornings guys, have had a call from a customer about a week ago, boiler not working F61 flashing, I was busy installing a boiler so my partner dropped round, the book says Gas valve control - defective... but from a bit of research could be wiring loom or PCB ... I popped round yesterday as it’s locked out a few more times and the customer had reset and after a couple of tries firing it goes. Of course whilst I was there everything good as gold, put it in test mode, tried multiple fire up and no problems, fan sounds a bit noisy but ran well... anyone come across this ?

Hiya, everything was working as it should when I was there, I have asked Customer to call me next time it locks out and I’ll come over and see what’s causing the error, was wondering if anyone had come across this before?

Just an update, I spoke with Vaillant technical and this is a known issue and 99 out of a 100 its the PCB , have swapped that out and boiler is running sweet and Customer happy (well ish as the boards aren’t cheap) hope this helps anyone in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant 824 with an intermittent F61 code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back