Currently reading:
UFCH and a large Stove

Discuss UFCH and a large Stove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, I'm renovating an old cottage and will be installing UFCH with an Air to water heat pump. I'm building an extension off the cottage which will include a kitchen/utility and bathroom so it will basically be 3 Zones, Kitchen, Livingroom and 1 bedroom. The living room is 7 m x 4.5 m with a cathedral ceiling at a max height of 3 meters. I'm taking down the existing fireplace an plan to replace with a new fireplace and the plan was to have room heat only stove(no back boiler) to put in the new hearth, we had wanted a big inglenook style fireplace with a timber overmantel The issue (so Iv'e been told) is that we can't put a big stove in the max would be a 4kw due to the heat that would come from it and the UFCH on at the same time but this would look stupid as they are tiny in such a big fireplace, Can I turn down the zone for the Living room while the stove is on or would this defeat the purpose of the UFCH?? I would really appreciate any advice from anyone who has expertise in this Area, Thanks a mill Johnny

If not installed correctly solid fuel set ups are deadly. I would suggest you get a properly qualified HETAS engineer out to advise you appropriately

Reply to UFCH and a large Stove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock