Discuss Turbomax Plus 824E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcheese

Gas Engineer
I hope I have posted this in the right place. Apologies if I havn't.

Has anyone had intermittant problems with hw on these. I went the other day and it was working fine on arrival. I told him to monitor it and ring me if it started again. I suspected the shower was faulty as the taps seemed fine. I was thinking either Air pressure switch or Aqua Sensor, but to be honest I havn't seen many of these boilers so thought I would get some words of wisdom from you guys first.

There are no fault lights from what I remember. The right hand light flashes to show there is a demand, but doesn't fire up.

If you have the MIs for this boiler you can access the Status modes in the display, these show the current operating status of the boiler. These codes in the display will show at what stage the boiler is stuck at may help with your diagnosis. The codes and what they represent will be listed in the MIs.

I contacted Vaillant who said it will either be a blocked plate or the NTC sensor. I can't access status modes as I'm not going back until Monday. I was just after a bit of a heads up as it was fine the other day on the taps, but a bit iffy on the shower. I rang the customer earlier and asked him to turn the preheat off. It fired straight away after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Turbomax Plus 824E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Replies
Views
ShowerSmellProblems
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock