Discuss Training to become a plumber. Any advice helpful in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They perpetuate the idea that there is a shortage of plumbers. Sure there was during the boom years before the recession but that was only because of the building boom. Since then building work has slowed right down and with the recession much has actually stopped altogether. With the number of new entries the labour market in many of the trades is over saturated and established plumbers are finding it difficult to fill the days with jobs. I certainly couldn't consider taking on an apprentice as there's barely enough work to sustain me and most of it's oil anyway as opposed to wet systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Training to become a plumber. Any advice helpful in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock