Discuss Trainee Gas Safe Engineer needing to complete portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vision

Hi all, my name is Nitin

I am 32 (a mature student and father of 3) and have just completed my technical certificate for the Domestic Gas industry at the College of North West London. I have registered on to the NVQ level 2, however I am struggling to find an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. The portfolio requires evidence from a variety of jobs such as: Installations, Decomissions, fault finding, and various boiler services.

I am hard working, honest and reliable and am currently working part-time in my local job centre (Hendon).

The days I am available are: Tues, Weds and most weekends.

I am serious about gaining as much experience as possible and completing my portfolio, as I only have 8 months to do so. I therefore am not overly interested in earning a wage.

If you are Gas Safe registered and are willing to give me a helping hand, please contact me on 07931 744 841.

Thanks

Nitin

good luck finding a plcement, did they not tell you how hard this would be?

the trouble is no one in your area will want to give you a leg up because they will see you as a potential competitor. good luck in your search but it may be a long one.

Mate you really will find it hard to get anyone to help there is at least 10 if not more every week asking for the same thing on this forum best of luck to you
People really need to look more in to things that thinking they going to make a fortune out of gas wish I had of opened a training centre 10 years ago I'd deffo be rich now instead of still being on my knees every day but hey that's life lol

Wow I cant believe what Im reading.. Im about to start my own Gas Safe qualification next Wednesday.
I was going to opt for the course without the guaranteed placement for the portfolio but after reading what I am seeing on here + I was talking to a Gas Safe guy I know everything is screaming to me, get the all in one course!!! So I will.. Thank you people and good luck to all those out there who need an engineer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Gas Safe Engineer needing to complete portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back