Discuss Too Late to Notify ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritof'76

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had a customer ring this morning who is looking to move and needs their Gas Notification certificate but doesn't have it :( Checked my GSR account and it looks like i forgot to do it at the time.......... which was April '08.... Oops !!

Just been onto GSR site and tried to notify it retrospectively and i get a message come up saying i can't register anything prior to April '09 :nonod:

Anyone have any idea why this is and does it mean i won't be able to :nonod: Or should i just notify it as April '09 ? Will anyone really care lol :lol:

Just pay for an indemnity policy for your customer which will cost about ÂŁ20.00. Happens alot, his/her solicitor should know all about them. For extra measure, service the boiler if not already done so and provide a copy to the solicitor also.

Just register it as 09. If they say anything just say you must have clicked the wrong button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Too Late to Notify ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock