Currently reading:
Toilets at Wembley

Discuss Toilets at Wembley in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

Went on the tour today and was fascinated to hear that it has 2618 toilets which makes it the public building with the most toilets in the world.

Tour was interesting, we saw behind the scenes such as the changing rooms but unfortunately no naked footballers in the showers - I did look!

Went on the tour today and was fascinated to hear that it has 2618 toilets which makes it the public building with the most toilets in the world.

Tour was interesting, we saw behind the scenes such as the changing rooms but unfortunately no naked footballers in the showers - I did look!

Never knew that about 2618 WCs!!

I'm sure you'd find the changing rooms at Twickenham more exciting than Wembley!!! [Cough!!!]

DKIA - HONESTLY!!!!

the old wembly had huge tanks above the rows of toilets so they could flush every 20 seconds now the toilets are all seperat cisten they take minutes to refill and wind up overflowing by the end of half time progress i dont think

anything must be an improvement on the old wembley, i remember when i went as a kid and it was just tinkle anywhere you want in the restrooms. my shell suit bottoms got wet..... yes i said shell suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilets at Wembley in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock