Search the forum,

Discuss This could be very useful… in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macackau

Maybe I'm a bit sad by came across this website today and was well chuffed. You won't need it often but when you do I reckon it'll be a life saver

Radiator-parts: Home Radiator Bleed Screw

They send you a box of various sizes, you pick the one you want, send back the rest and they refund you the cost of the box less the pin you took! They even put a 2nd class stamp and envelope label in the box!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice site.
Like the wall brackets for cast rads.

No prices though???

£24.75 for the box, £15 refunded after you take the one you need and return the rest. Could save a lot of hassle for a tenner, but then looking at it another way - a tenner is a lot of money for a bleed screw...

Real handy to have few old style spares ,

Good little website, might help someone out of a hole, not having to replace the whole rad

Maybe I'm a bit sad by came across this website today and was well chuffed. You won't need it often but when you do I reckon it'll be a life saver

Radiator-parts: Home Radiator Bleed Screw

They send you a box of various sizes, you pick the one you want, send back the rest and they refund you the cost of the box less the pin you took! They even put a 2nd class stamp and envelope label in the box!
I didn't know you could get a socket so small to fit a bleed screw :/

I hate when the edges are rounded and you can't bleed the rad.

How do you guys get around this?

I didn't know you could get a socket so small to fit a bleed screw :/

I hate when the edges are rounded and you can't bleed the rad.

How do you guys get around this?

Worst case I use these. They really aren't as bad as they look Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This could be very useful… in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock