Discuss they're starting again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

had this email today

ATTN: THE MD/CHAIRMAN,

My name is S.Richard Austin, Singaporean; I am the survived bookkeeper of Mortgage & Security Company in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). I got your contact from international directory while searching for a trusted and capable businessman or woman who to partner with me to transfer some money from my country to overseas for investment in real estate or any other lucrative business venture in your country. Please read this mail and reply to me ASAP.

There is an abandoned consignment deposited in management of my Authority by a foreigner (Diamond Merchant) during the pick of Congo war early 2000‘s and over a decade now the depositor has never come forward to redeem the accrued safekeeping charges or to claim his consignment. Meanwhile, it was just late last year I confirmed that the depositor died in DRC exit boarder town on crossfire.

The consignment was deposited unanimously without any name indicated as (Beneficiary) of the consignment and base on the discovery/development, I was compelled to check (SCAN) through the consignment and I discovered large sum of foreign currency (USD) amounted to ($160,500,000.00) One hundred & Sixty Million Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars and Rough Diamond and Uncut Tantalite that worth’s reasonable sum.

I am in search for a foreign partner in this matter because the consignment cannot not be released to anybody known here because the deceased (Depositor) was a foreigner hence I took the courage to seek your co-operation to re-claim the consignment as the beneficiary instead the Mortgage Company to confiscate it unnecessarily. Meanwhile, I will use my position/influence to transfer the Beneficiary Rights to your name and facilitate the release/shipment of the consignment to you as the final beneficiary then I will travel to meet with you in country for us secure the consignment and share the cash equivalent contained in safe box.

The logistics in place is perfect; the Deal will be executed in such legal manner that will not implicate us or breach of any law.

The benefit conditions or sharing ratio is as follow; 50% of the total sum for me, 45% for you, 5% to cover expenses we’re going to incurred during the transaction and 10% to any charitable organization here in DRC or in your own country as sacrifices.

Finally, reply to this mail only if you are interested and supply your contact details with direct contact telephone number and time to call you for us to discuss more in details and seal a deal immediately.

Kindly, treat with absolute confidentiality and very urgent.

Waiting for your earliest response.

Richard Austin.

do they think we are stupid? i wonder how many they send out before getting some numpty who replies having fallen for the bait?

Sounds legit, go for it.

tell him to leave the money and diamonds in a brown bag in the bush behind the bin that's in front of the gates that's next to the road before the shop at roughly 9pm.

The rest will be taken care of many thanks M/D, Chairman

These are spam usually from Nigeria. Everyone at some time will get one. They are sent out in their thousands and believe it or not someone will reply.

They are after your personal details and bank account details. Ignore these messages and just delete them. NEVER reply or you will end up with dozens of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to they're starting again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back