Discuss The Green Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just reading a bit about it in the monthly mag, I have an old 1920s house that has an old myson Apollo and gravity hot water...

no insulation, or double glazing with me being a landlord if I got an assessor out.... Would the works sThat got carried on, simply go onto the tenants fuel bill ?

I'm going to otherwise get the system changed by myself an pay for the windows to be done

No offence hammers but that seems aload of crap that

2 installs, vertical flue an gas runs ?

i worked with a lad who was rapid, an neat but I reckon he'd struggle doing that

Offence taken :)

Your lad must be crap ,
Their are loads of lads gangs that I know doing the smash and grab boiler/pack installs but I could lay my hands on about 5 that 2 boilers a day or ten plus packs a week . Hard work but quite easily possibilty .
How long does it take to run gas pipe up a wall ? 20 mins thats all and hour for verticle , gives few hours on boiler then onto next .
Like I said hard work long day but once you get routine its easy .
Dont think I have surveyed a boiler swap for years just turn up and plumb

HaHa

not having it, it would take you at least an hour just getting ye gear out the van an putting it back in, writing benchmark out, showing tenant how to work it.

then you have to drive to the next job !!

you must be on the whiz ;)

Hour getting gear out of van lol you serious
Analyse, burner pressures gas rate same time and how long does it take to explain couple buttons !
Besides tennant are idiots and cant even read half the time, next job five mins away materials all rhere waiting

Up your game and its goid coin still wouldnt work fir 130 thats a joke

Hour getting gear out of van lol you serious
Analyse, burner pressures gas rate same time and how long does it take to explain couple buttons !
Besides tennant are idiots and cant even read half the time, next job five mins away materials all rhere waiting

Up your game and its goid coin still wouldnt work fir 130 thats a joke

why aren't you still doing it then ?

good doe, an your smashing it why stop ?

Two reasons money is less now hence why I was saying 130 devalued your trade

Secondly I get some big installs which I prefer

Oh and third reason tennants do my head in

the green deal is funded through the cust paying via energy bill so it is not funded in fact ists more costly than getting loan or putting it on your mortgage .Oh and this stays with your house so if you sell it the new owner takes up your debt ,.

also hearing that this free boiler eco is not free either !!!

also i am hearing that payments are slow

the green deal is funded through the cust paying via energy bill so it is not funded in fact ists more costly than getting loan or putting it on your mortgage .Oh and this stays with your house so if you sell it the new owner takes up your debt ,.

also hearing that this free boiler eco is not free either !!!

also i am hearing that payments are slow

Who an how do you actually get paid if you have this pas 2030

Of course under the ECO scheme the boilers are not free. We all pay for it through our Gas & Leccy bills. There's no smoke & mirrors it's all on-line for you to read.

I've replaced the boilers in 15 of the my properties I Let out already & will do the remainder directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Green Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back