Discuss The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

We've all come across situations when we wish someone had invented something to help us get that job done easier, quicker and better.I want everyone to post their wishlist that they would like to see in their plumbers arsenal. The best ones I'll contact a few manufacturers I use and who knows you might even make your first million.

I'll start the ball rolling. One thing I want is for someone to invent realistic looking shiny chrome sanitary silicone, would really finish off shower enclosures.

Start posting!

REMOVE TRANSIT BOLTS painted on the back of washing machines.

At the moment I'd settle for some work. Had to resort to 'damsel in distress' jobs! Putting up shelves, putting together flat-pack, laminate flooring, decorating etc..............:disappointed:

Sorry to hear that Sid.

I would like a zero gravity tool bag.A bit like the hover boards in back to the future.

So you could pull in a 50KG tool box and not have to go out to the van three times for a 'just' job.

Sorry to hear that Sid.

I would like a zero gravity tool bag.A bit like the hover boards in back to the future.

So you could pull in a 50KG tool box and not have to go out to the van three times for a 'just' job.
Id be happy with a bag that doesn't increase in weight as the day goes on.

I know what you mean.

I'm too tight fisted to leave even small lengths of copper tube behind.

I once dropped a quid, and it hit me on the back of the head on the way down.

People who wipe silicon down their trousers are lazy!! Get a cloth!!

I agree 100%. When I worked at the council as a contractor, all their direct bloke looked like dirty tramps. They always used to accuse me of not doing any work because my trousers where always clean.

I always wipe my hands on an old rag, or on the carpet if I'm I a minging house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock