Discuss That's another job finished for BG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

Shame I don't work for them. Changed a couple of rads on a refurb and added one. None of the new rads (in a basement) got hot. BG have very recently changed all the rad valves, when I checked, all of the lockshield valves were wide open. Spent a lot of time getting that balanced then boys. 2 hours later I had all of the rads working. If I walked away from a job leaving rads not working people would be screaming at me but the customer just shrugged his shoulder and said the boys doing the job did nothing but moan about having to change the valves.

nothing surprising. big companies can go away with much worse but not when you sole trader. Well done Mike

looked at a 2 year old BG job recently, they had changed the boiler and upgraded the system and controls. The downstairs rads were connected to the primarys, magnetic filter on the flow in the a/c. BG = good sales men, carp installs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to That's another job finished for BG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock