Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Thank you Mr Ray and all who voted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done masood , top bloke ,

Excellent work Mas. Very entertaining poetic turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank you Mr Ray and all who voted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Can I put in a quick plea for people to vote on the two Intergas poem polls? When I pitch the idea of freebies to manufacturers, I talk...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new boiler fitted into my flat and have some concerns about the solution provided for condensate. When the job was first scoped...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock