Search the forum,

Discuss Taking dogs for a walk - Let me know via PM if we have an issue on forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
What's your number mate? I'll add you in my phone if I haven't got you already.

Text or PM me if anything kicks off or anything and I'll get somewhere with signal and come sort it. :)

07779 555 007

New buttons on the top dan active , checkpoint ???

Yeah its so we can mod all threads and posts as we read the threads. Dan is going to be setting it up today or tomorrow. It is just so as we read threads and posts, they get checked by us to make sure no one is being naughty.

Dan has a meeting this morning but I am sure he will be along to explain further

Ads Damning everywhere again. Only on this site, again.

@Lou can you remind me in morning / afternoon tomorrow to sort this out. Might need reinstall them all again something is triggering them.

Screenshot_20191001-223555.png

What's this man? That's not even fitting it the style properly.

Google would penalise me if I stuck that there. Yet they get to just whack them anywhere when we set it to auto load. Wtf is that about?

:D good old google trying to force items that you don’t want

I've uninstalled it.

Then I'll wait for them to all go (they store a cache so can take a few hours) and then start again.

Had to do it a couple of times on all forums. Thought I had it. The other two are okay now. If you have 150 posts, no Google ads at all.

Seem to have some issues on this forum. I think something else is conflicting with it. So I'll slowly introduce one ad a few hours apart and see if I can clock which it is doing it.

Reply to Taking dogs for a walk - Let me know via PM if we have an issue on forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock