Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sunday Roast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

image.jpgCan't remember who mentioned it last but took the family to the Toby carvary earlier, blinding bit of grub and for the money you can't complain! Walked out feeling like a right fat git!

whats everyone else had to eat today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a proper roast beef dinner yesterday, so today was cold beef with new potatoes, carrots and cabbage. Lovely jubbly...

One thing they didn't have was gabbage, love it the darker the better!

I had my weekly toby carvary and chocolate brownie Sunday pud. Washed down with a pint of Amstel.

Pork, yorkshires, roasties, mash, carrots, cabbage, stuffing and gravy.Rather nice.

Went to a Toby a few years back, doing a job south of leeds. Had the carvery the first night. Second night was an indian night, so had a big yorkshire pudding filled with chicken tikka masala. Lovely :)

Pork, yorkshires, roasties, mash, carrots, cabbage, stuffing and gravy.Rather nice.

Went to a Toby a few years back, doing a job south of leeds. Had the carvery the first night. Second night was an indian night, so had a big yorkshire pudding filled with chicken tikka masala. Lovely :)

They do a Yorkshire pudding.......pudding!! The missus said it was a step too far!

Not normally a big fan of carvery but took the in laws to a new one near us for father in laws birthday everyone enjoyed even me.....phew no room for sweet...still feeling a little full ..2 pint's of San Miguel went down well though......regards Turnpin:8:

Last edited:
I could live on carverys , mmmmm

Bit late but i had about 9 pints of guiness and some vodka for dinner.

Obviously my work output today was pretty horrific

Had a proper roast beef dinner yesterday, so today was cold beef with new potatoes, carrots and cabbage. Lovely jubbly...

you go home at lunchtime, the effrontery of the man.

Re: carveries every night, once you have done that for a few weeks the thrill soon disappears, along with your toes....................:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunday Roast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock