Currently reading:
Stripping insulation from scrap cylinders - how do you do it?

Discuss Stripping insulation from scrap cylinders - how do you do it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Any tips? Some of the older ones come off nicely but the newer ones are a bar steward. I just bought a 'survival' type wire saw off Fleabay to see if that works.....anyone any tips?

I got a good 1 put cylinder in back of van drive to scrap merchants remove cylinder from van, watch scrap man strip cylinder and tidy up all the scale and foam

Leave a bit of pipe sticking out. Speedfit blank on one and wet vac on the other. Cylinder implodes and insulation falls off. Or run it over.

Set fire to the cylinder in a safe area outside. Job done.

Put it at the end of a narrow alley, Pour petrol all over it, run to the other end of the alley, find a cat, pour petrol on that, set alight to it and chase it towards the cylinder... Whoosh

Works every time.

Put it at the end of a narrow alley, Pour petrol all over it, run to the other end of the alley, find a cat, pour petrol on that, set alight to it and chase it towards the cylinder... Whoosh

Works every time.

Jokin aint you round our way the gypos would steal it while it was on fire ! And the cat !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stripping insulation from scrap cylinders - how do you do it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock