Currently reading:
Spot the mistake

Discuss Spot the mistake in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diamondgas

Hi folks,

Asked today to take a look at an old Vaillant VCB282EH and found this.......

Dodgy Vaillant.jpg

A bit more info will follow once one of you notices the problem :)

Steve

oaarrrh I just looked at the picture and asked myself where the PRV is which used to be right hand side. Just to find you had told the solution already.
Expansion vessel is rear top.
But it took me a while to remember what that connector on the return valve was used for.
I had stuck in mind that the PRV had an internal connection.

Good challenge by the way even its not a wide spread model in my area at all.
But I had installed a few VC/VCW when I was young ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
oaarrrh I just looked at the picture and asked myself where the PRV is which used to be right hand side. Just to find you had told the solution already.
Expansion vessel is rear top.
But it took me a while to remember what that connector on the return valve was used for.
I had stuck in mind that the PRV had an internal connection.

I couldn't believe that someone has isolated the header tank and fitted a filling loop without even considering a PRV!!! :)

I had one that had stopped the drip coming from the wall outlet with a compression cap. After that I understood the advise to cut the pipe pointing back to the wall in a steep angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spot the mistake in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock