Discuss speed fit on secondary return in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Just changing some dodgy waste pipes on a dubious bathroom job installed by a DIYer putting speed fit in as some has already been fitted in for some time before ,then notice's the unvented has a secondary return fitted.Do I finish it off in plastic and get done for lunch,or do I rip it all out and get home late,this job is a favour money free one.Has anyone fitted platic on a secondary return set up,yes I know you should not use it.

saw something on speed fit info about not using it,yes it is pumped and there has been some in for quite some time

I have seen it done quite a few times and done it myself on first fix.

I did see last week in a magazine it shouldn't be used on constant hot water circuits. The mag is in the van but haven't read it yet.

i think to be 100 % accurate a phone call to manufacture will tell you , and then you can update us here PLEASE :) i hope the secondary return was not piped with overflow/condense plastic , was it ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to speed fit on secondary return in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock