Discuss Sok it to me ********s!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

Lol

I'm trying to be a bit neater on my installs and am willing to see what you all say this time.

Here's something's I think you'll say so ill address them first

Why is?.......

Hot and cold so far apart
Who is hot below the cold
Why is hot leading into a 22mm pipe
Why is line beater crooked
Why is there a diff coloured compression on limbeater

So the answers are

A. To prevent cold being warmed by hot
B. So I didn't have to cross over
C. Customer didn't want to pay for us to put it all in 15mm to bathroom

D. Didn't realise it was to be honest. Seemed fine earlier.

E. Because the 22mm version is £15 in Travis clearance. Throw the 22-15 coupler in the box and use what you have.

suvyhaje.jpg

Lime beater at a funny angle.
Need more clips especially on the verticals to the boiler. 2 clips per pipe would ensure all the pipes run parallel

Baxi? Yeh soldering looks a bit like u wiped up runs.

Always put two rows of clips under a boiler as a minimum. No drain off local to boiler? - don't like using one on tf1.

Not going to work well without gas? Where is conny going?

Always put two rows of clips under a boiler as a minimum. No drain off local to boiler? - don't like using one on tf1.

Lime beater probably approaching 1m of pipework before boiler. Should be less than a meter?

You need a new heat mat.

You need to tidy your work area.

You need to stop spunking up the walls.

You need to rip that metal pipe stuff out & use plastic, much quicker.

The tf1 is my drain off that's why I like them. Multi purpose. Unlike magnaclean

That old re-used 15 on the cold to boiler ?

It is a little old. But no reused. Customer wanted us to use up the stuff he had in his garage. Left over from a while ago. Not the way I'd do things but It's not my customer. My GSR gladly obliges but tells them he's not responsible if any of that pipe leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sok it to me ********s!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock