Discuss Silicone tools? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all.
Just wondered if any of you use any tools to help with the silicone finishes? I'm awful at it so need all the help I can get at the mo.

Have tried the Fugi kits but was not a success for me and like everything else that goes into the van they vanished after a few weeks. Wet finger or for a real pro finish a damp lolly stick most times. BTW if anyone uses a spray for wetting what do you put in it apart from water? Cheers

Have tried the Fugi kits but was not a success for me and like everything else that goes into the van they vanished after a few weeks. Wet finger or for a real pro finish a damp lolly stick most times. BTW if anyone uses a spray for wetting what do you put in it apart from water? Cheers
A little bit of fairy liquid, not too much.

Water and fairy liquid in a spray bottle, fire it all over the silicones area and any excess will come off as easy as any tool you'll ever buy. I credibly cheap and not seen a better finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Silicone tools? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back