Currently reading:
Should I replace my boiler or just fix it (again)??

Discuss Should I replace my boiler or just fix it (again)?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredsmith

Hi all,
I currently have a chaffoteaux boiler (not sure of the exact model) that is about 10 years old. Last month I needed to fit a new expansion vessel and now this month I am in need of getting a new PCB board. The vessel set me back a couple hundred pounds and I now have a quote to supply and fit a new PCB for 325 pounds inc VAT. I also have a quote from the plumber to install a vokera 29he for 1600 inc VAT which comes with a 5 year warranty. I'm not sure whether to just fix my current boiler or sack it and get the new vokera one. Any suggestions???

I have had no problems with Baxi, but like 99% of things you can buy they all can not be perfect but as i have not had any problems with Baxi-Main boilers i would recommend them because they are about £300 cheaper than Vaillant

I have had no problems with Baxi, but like 99% of things you can buy they all can not be perfect but as i have not had any problems with Baxi-Main boilers i would recommend them because they are about £300 cheaper than Vaillant

Live had lots, refuse to fit them now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Should I replace my boiler or just fix it (again)?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock