Discuss Short introduction from me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a short introduction.

I run a small business doing mainly commercial plumbing and heating/ pipe fitting. We do get involved in domestic plumbing to but my dad runs that side of the business as he always knows best ...

Hope you all had a good xmas and New Years

Regards
Joe

hello and welcome joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Short introduction from me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back