Discuss sellin my van....lwb med roof transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant reliable van. That's the one I have but in white. I've just joined the AA as well as I'm travelling further afield now.

Best of luck with your sale.

Thread drift... How are you finding working for the Aa?
i'll be honest with you....apart from the long hours that we do I like it, its still a developing company as far as home emergency is concerned and get the occaisional cock up but I find the gaffers are ok and all the lads I have met are sound. money is good which is most important.....it took me a while to adjust to their policies and paperwork we have to do after working for myself for 5 years but its ok.

Glad it's working out mate. It's a big decision to sell your van. Mines still sitting on the driveway just incase!

Glad it's working out mate. It's a big decision to sell your van. Mines still sitting on the driveway just incase!

Yeah....well been there 8 months now and had the letter to say im out of my probation period and money has gone up.
Only selling the van as it sits on the drive 95% of the time and the insurance and tax is up and cant justify the money to keep it running and bein a one income family and having to keep the wifes car goin it just makes sense to get rid.....am gutted though....love me van I do

Have u started with the aa then AP? Or another firm?

Yeah....well been there 8 months now and had the letter to say im out of my probation period and money has gone up.
Only selling the van as it sits on the drive 95% of the time and the insurance and tax is up and cant justify the money to keep it running and bein a one income family and having to keep the wifes car goin it just makes sense to get rid.....am gutted though....love me van I do

Have u started with the aa then AP? Or another firm?

another firm mate. I contracted to them for over a year, been on the cards with them now 5 months. Still finding it hard to adjust at the moment. Hate seeing my faithful van sitting there wasting away.

Last edited by a moderator:
another firm mate. I contracted to them for over a year, been on the cards with them now 5 months. Still finding it hard to adjust at the moment. Hate seeing my faithful van sitting there wasting away.

Yeah, everytime I walk past in the morning I pat her and feel guilty!!

i'll be honest with you....apart from the long hours that we do I like it, its still a developing company as far as home emergency is concerned and get the occaisional cock up but I find the gaffers are ok and all the lads I have met are sound. money is good which is most important.....it took me a while to adjust to their policies and paperwork we have to do after working for myself for 5 years but its ok.

that is some good news , I am happy for you .If you need to sub a Boiler/ch work I will be happy to help , I have moved out of london now to Northampton

Interesting, The Aa called me once to see if I was interested working for them. I imagined it would be similar to BG with their sales nonsense so politely declined.

that is some good news , I am happy for you .If you need to sub a Boiler/ch work I will be happy to help , I have moved out of london now to Northampton

cheers stan, if I get anything i'll be sure to let you know....but as I have scaled down my ads and website I don't really get that much coming through now...just servicing etc from previous customers.

Interesting, The Aa called me once to see if I was interested working for them. I imagined it would be similar to BG with their sales nonsense so politely declined.
none of the sales nonsense as yet....main problem is hours you have to do and the travelling.....if there is an engineer short in one area the next nearest one will do....I drove 2hrs to Peterborough and back to do a lpg service the other day!! but in saying that I have seen more of the beautiful English countryside in the last 8 months than ive ever seen so its not all bad!!

I just could not have plumber to repair my van on the road , should I break down so I got a RAC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sellin my van....lwb med roof transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, Ordering a new van VERY soon and will probably get a Traffic Sport, I've had two before both SWB. Last van was a Transit Custom SWB until it...
Replies
Views
S
G
Hi im new here so sorry in advance if i make any mistakes! Basically i have a 07 SWB Transit at ther moment but im due a new van, been to place...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
I have for sale a 2007 ford transit 350, in silver. rear wheel drive with the best engine (2.4deisel) pulls like a train and still with my heavy...
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
thinking of trying to sell my van again now, ford connect t220 swb 2006 , 130k , sld , roof bars, very tidy van and a fantastic runner and good on...
Replies
Views
I'm selling my van and therefore the roof rack & pipe tube that goes with it. Its not worth much when traded in so I'm selling it seperate from...
Replies
Views
Back