Search the forum,

Discuss Secretaries, lorry drivers, electricians... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
By the way, I visit the Mail Online every day but purely for the entertaining mixture of hysterial right-wing moralising and pictures of women in underwear.

2F278ED600000578-0-image-m-2_1449536086021.jpg

Nearly half of us Brits say we're middle class, so which group do you belong to? | Daily Mail Online

traditional working :D

Notice no plumbers on that list, is that because we only appear in the Times rich list, Any one been watching the program on TV 'How the other half live' cant remember if it channel 4 or 5

I can't think of anything more repugnant than the mail online, that fact that Katie Hopkins works for them is enough for me.

Although I have to say if you want to look at arousing images of scantily clad ladies then the mail online is a good place to start without having to do a direct search and have it logged by Google.

Last edited:
Its a terrible rag. And what is this obsession for classifying people anyway?

I find it funny that if you are earning an 'elite' wage you live in London or the Home Counties lol.

Last edited:
I find it funny that if you are earning an 'elite' wage you live in London or the Home Counties lol.

But its true all us poor plumbers in the South West have to get by on being paid in turnips & Potato's Sometimes the odd chicken if its a big job, Manage to survive other times by picking up road kill or pooching of the wealthy landowners from London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secretaries, lorry drivers, electricians... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
The new iPad is called..." New iPad" they must have been up all night thinking that one up. So far from keynote speech, live - • Apple announces new iPad, available 16 March • Confirms 'Retina Display', A5X processor and 5MP camera • Also adds LTE and voice dictation • iOS 5.1 announced; brings...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock