Discuss Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be patent.. wheel get thrre.. er..somewhrre!!

Mine was actually a very good gift. I think due to some issue or other with a courier I ended up with a replacement gift to as santa himself said 'fix the sour taste'

13669009ad837819809220fa09f0e713.jpg

Damn thing isn't very photogenic.
It's the platinum version of Russian standard vodka. Filtered 7 times

As long as your a happy bunny again KJ, that's all that matters.

Aye for now. Til wednesday when bod pops along and says we haven't won the Tuesday euro lottery I will be back to sulking

Last edited by a moderator:
right since everyone has got there presents, can we mention whats went on with kayjays ???

It got kind of confiscated and the runner got sent back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Evening All. Please refer to the sticky at the top threads for the rules. if you want to take part just send me a pm with the your name and...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
R
Hi All You might like to go for a wander around the beta test version of our ecommerce site. You will notice that you have to register before...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock