Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Saying hello, and keep it up. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

35 years in Thermoprocessing, electrical & control engineering, combustion control and oil, but still learning, and finding the site a useful resource, keep it up.

Welcome - it'll be good to have someone with that knowledge here :) Is it as complicated as it sounds?

Reply to Saying hello, and keep it up. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock