Search the forum,

Discuss Salus stat not working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a main eco elite boiler and a salus stat connected to it. We haven't had the heating on for a while but went to turn it on and we have no heating! Boiler isn't firing up for heating at all. Looked at the stat and it's off, we've changed the batteries reset it done pretty much everything except hoy it out the window (which will be the next thing) and it's still not coming on! Even had the boiler turned off but nothing! Please help me before I go insane 😂

Have you tried leaving the batteries out for an hour then putting know good ones in ?

Time for a new one me thinks

Honeywell t3r is a decent one

I would change it Salus thermostats do seem to loose their pairing quite often if you've changed the batteries and tried rebinding the unit maybe it time for a swop, I have used this one recently and worked well and our sponsor Corgi direct has them at a good price. Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200828-194319.png
    Screenshot_20200828-194319.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 4
I would change it Salus thermostats do seem to loose their pairing quite often if you've changed the batteries and tried rebinding the unit maybe it time for a swop, I have used this one recently and worked well and our sponsor Corgi direct has them at a good price. Kop

That is why I always prefer running cables for room stats .................... less unreliable stuff to go wrong, fewer batteries to go flat, fewer issues for landlords ...........

Reply to Salus stat not working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock