Discuss Return line aquastat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new Baxi Duotec has replaced a old combi unit that had short cycled (when 2 radiant floor loops were added to an old cast iron rad system), and the solution was to put a separate aquastat on the return line. The Duotec appears to be able to modulate such that the return acquastat is redundant. I have just set the stat a temp equal to the boiler set temp, figuring no harm in leaving it in place. But I may put an outside sensor in place that will alter the boiler set point on its own, which makes me wonder if this control will cause a problem? Should I just set the return stat so high it will never kick in, or of course just remove the add on stat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Return line aquastat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock