Currently reading:
Replacing potterton promax 15/2 he

Discuss Replacing potterton promax 15/2 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manic26

Good morning, does anyone know a suitable replacement for above boiler in top cabinet. Many thanks

It's a Baxi solo so is say ideal logic system. Rear flue. Go system unless u can get wire from pump to boiler / for pump owa run like

Last edited by a moderator:
It's got a combined timer/programmer and an un vented cylinder upstairs so wouldn't it control the pump. Sorry am I asking stupid question as I haven't done it before?

Ideal logic and many other heat only units need direct connection to the pump for pump overrun. Timer sends boiler s/l from timer and unvented . If the system is watertight pressurise and fit logic plus system. ( pump and expansion built in )

Isn't it only the heat only that allow a rear flue option Ermi? Systems don't have the option as far as I am aware.

Isn't it only the heat only that allow a rear flue option Ermi? Systems don't have the option as far as I am aware.

Yes 100% correct. Sorry! Could modify but not sure that complies with mi? If you want rear entry be sure to specify on order as flue is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing potterton promax 15/2 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back