Discuss Replace a Potterton kingfisher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate but better in my opinion.

Thanks, I think I'm going to go for one of these, I've fitted a few different vaillant combis and liked them. Will make a change to worcester and ideal. Will see what the customer saysafter they have seen the quote.

For what it’s worth I’m with Harvest.
4 series.
If I were you I would work out the heat requirement for the property and add 8000 btu for the cylinder.
Presuming it’s a copper 36x18 (old type). You’ve seen it though so you’ll know what the requirements for that will be.

You should allow for a good flush too but you will probably have thought of that.

Thanks for the replies.

Will be putting a quote together this weekend, I have plenty of photos and notes to go off.

Will be renewing 3port, pump is 3weeks old. All new controls and a rewire.

can you convert to s plan? easier in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace a Potterton kingfisher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock