Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Renault Traffic/Nissan Primester/Vauxhall Vivaro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Has anyone any experience of this van, they're all the same van with a different badge. I've got the chance of a 3 year old Nissan badged one with 40k on the clock for a very good price, and it would help if I could get some thoughts about it from anyone who has or used to own one.
Cheers C :)

My oldest son has one on a Renault badge, 08 plate, had it from new, about 100k on the clock, engine just flew to bits £1500 repair bill.

You can guess he's not impressed, especially as he has been looking for something smaller when this happened.

Ive got the Vivaro and love it ideal for this type of work i think

Ive got a Vivaro 09 plate, Had to get an alteration to the wiring loom as it was blowing the fuse for the radio internal lights. Got it fixed as a recall. No other problems with it so far.

my uncle is a mechanic for bt the vivaro is there main van they are having a few problems with then,gear boxes and clutches failing early,electrical faults even vauxhall cant fix and bits falling off them

I've got a 57 plate. Bought it at 6 months old. Needed a new engine at 19K. Water pump failed which cracked the head. Fortunately fixed under warranty. Injectors £800 or something about 3 months back.
Decent enough van to drive but the most uncomfortable passenger seat you have ever sat on. You will need a spoiler for the roofrack if you fit one as the wind noise would deafen you above 50.

Ive got a 07 Renault Trafic, had it from new and now done 81K, been back to dealers for a few recalls, and its had to have a new radio, drivers seat, aircon rad and compressor so far, but all done under the warranty!

Aircon has packed up again, but wont worry now as the warranty has run out!! LOL.

Great van and Id have another.

I have 08 vivaro just over 40k, had it nearly a year, had a few niggles but overall i like the van.

My buddy just had all the injectors on his Nissan done, 12 days out of warranty, main dealer very helpful. When I say helpful I mean they were kind enough to make him a coffee whilst relieving him of £1600!!! Recently got a Movano so hopefully better now.....

Really nice vans to drive rather drive one than my car, we've got a vivaro and a caddy in the company, vivaros turbo went about 2 years ago that was £1000+vat. Throttle switch has just gone so you'll start it sometimes and have nothing have to wait for 5-20 mins. The clock inside packed up today, doors are starting to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Renault Traffic/Nissan Primester/Vauxhall Vivaro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock