Discuss Relaxing Sunday evening... Not! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

7.30 on a Sunday evening and this is the time the mrs decides the garage needs sorting out. The garden looks like a car boot sale, the rubbish is stacking up and I've just cut my hand on some old junk she won't part with. I've been considering shoving her into the chest freezer! On the plus side I've found a brand new 15mm slice I didn't know I had!

Every cloud has a silver lining but if your hand is too sore to use the new pipeslice you can always`s post it to me ....regards turnpin:wink_smile:

I had a similar situation a few weeks ago. Had to empty the garage. Get asbestos removal ppl in. Get the roof off. I had to put new roof on then put garage contents back in all in the pi****g rain!!

I feel for ya

The absolute garbage that she want to hang on to! Unbelievable! And if she scratches one of my fishing rods you will all hear the screams!

You should see the stuff my mother in law hangs onto (we share the garage).
And she tries to throw my stuff out. We've got some absolute junk in there. It's unreal!!

My garage is MY workshop!! There's a few bits & pieces that have no other place in the house to go but that's it! The rest is plumbing stuff! I've got a wheelie bin full of scrap copper pipe & 1 full of wire that I need to weigh in.

My missus keeps trying to shove more stuff out there whilst I'm at work so I just shove it back in the house covered in dust so she gets the hint!

My garage is my sanctuary!!!

I've got the flood lights on now. Gasping for a cup of tea but we now haven't spoken for an hour so the teas looking doubtful.

Everything in my garage is mine, no one else puts anything in there.
I am dreading when we move house because I will have to sort it all out.

Also found a sack of 28mm compression fittings I'd forgotten about and various boxes of fittings. No flexi's tho!

I thought everyone owned a set of flood lights??

Its still daylight here. I took this photo 2 minutes ago
IMG_3579.jpg

What i've been doing on a sunday

Not at all. I'm barred from any type of housework at all. Took me 40 years to find her :lol:

Does anyone remember the double summertime thing where they moved the clocks by 2 hrs?
It took me a while to realise that this had happened as i could remember when i was young it didn't get dark until near midnight.

Does anyone remember the double summertime thing where they moved the clocks by 2 hrs?
It took me a while to realise that this had happened as i could remember when i was young it didn't get dark until near midnight.

was that during the war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Relaxing Sunday evening... Not! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Nmf 2 last post bend it. 472 views 28 replies=5.9% Oh to be a plumber!Your are at the trade counter, you've asked the spotty school leaver...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back