Search the forum,

Discuss Rays biscuits ????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Got my first order of Ray today, it was delivered to my pals garage , hes there form 8am - 6 pm, its where all my delivery's go, it saves herin doors waiting in so she can spend more time getting her nails done etc etc

So I am waiting for the world famous 'rays plywood box' .
What I was going to do with this box was nobodys business. I didn't get one, GUTTED !!!!, I gather you don't get one for a bundle of copper pipe and a 210 unvented LOL.

So the next bit was stuffing my face with biscuits and sweets, non, GUTTED again, asks my pal, no sweets ??
er,er, not really he said, er well there was but we ate them, the greedy git !!!!

Jokes aside, cheers Ray. 100 % feed back from me.

I ordered £100 worth of random un needed stock just to get my plywood box and sweeties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rays biscuits ????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Sent my Sprint XT2000 off for calibration Friday 15th March they received it on Mon 18th did it while redoing my CCN1 etc. for the week. Didn’t get a phone call till late Friday on the 22nd they left a message it was too late to phone back so had to wait until the Monday to phone up and pay £79...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock